Chibigami

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness from Within (Part 6)

DJayye
    DJayye
    Follower
    Follower

Character
    Character Name:: DJayye
    Level:: 1
    Health Points [HP]::
    The Darkness from Within (Part 6) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Darkness from Within (Part 6) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Darkness from Within (Part 6) Empty The Darkness from Within (Part 6)

Post by DJayye Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:41 pm

The Darkness from Within

Part 6:

They all attempted to push it off "No way they would choose us to restore the Rite of Darkness" they said. But slowly the world was changing. It all started with the Alter in Wind Plains breaking in half killing all within sight. Bird Island were reporting some unusual happenings. The ground was turning black and warping slightly while spirals of smoke hazed the usually pristine air. The Emperor was massing troops, every last speech spoke of difficulties ahead.

One day everything that they had feared matured and burst forward from the "Theoretical" to the "World". Demons of all shapes and sizes, abominations of the Earth attacked Bird Island Castle. It fell within hours and every last man, woman or child was slaughtered with "Magicks Moste Evile". Meanwhile Lucifer had risen again and was now launching a propaganda war against the Emperor "Those who bow towards me will be protected and forgiven. Those who oppose my will be slaughtered by my army". Things were grim indeed and hero's and heroine's were formed from the defense of Phoenix Castle. The dead were lain on the city square, amongst them the General of Defense. The demon's leered at them as they cremated him and the soldiers who had laid down their lives.

Fierce fighting for the control of Ape Mountain were fought. The campaign for the re-capture of Bird Island showed slow signs of victory before being conquered most violently. The group could not ignore it no longer. The Emperor himself seemed defeated, the four failed assassinations of him had, although not killed him, greatly weakened the man. The group were called by the Emperor. They were again terrified.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:29 am