Chibigami

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Signature Problems

Captain_Cloud
    Captain_Cloud
    Guild~Leader[Forum Admin]

Character
    Character Name:: Tai
    Level:: 1
    Health Points [HP]::
    Signature Problems Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Signature Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Signature Problems Empty Signature Problems

Post by Captain_Cloud Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 am

According to xxxrikkuxxx and Djayye we’ve been having errors with the Signature system lately and no one’s signature seems to be functioning properly. To be honest, I have no idea what the problem is and I’ll have to put a little research into it. I would like to request that you all remain patient while I work on the problem and if you have any ideas then could you please just contact me using the PM system.

The other possibility is that Riku and Djayye are idiots and forgot to tick the box which says always post my signature with my messages in the preference section.

Thanks~!
    Captain_Cloud
    Captain_Cloud

Character
    Character Name:: Tai
    Signature Problems Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Signature Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Signature Problems Empty Re: Signature Problems

Post by Captain_Cloud Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:31 pm

After a few minutes research I have been able to locate the problem and fix the error which was disabling Signatures. Alert me or another Moderator if you continue to have problems so that we may consult with Forumotion. However, if what I think I have done works then you should have no problems with the signature anymore.
    I also did some small decoration updates last night and changed all the topic and post buttons.

Keep posting~!
    DJayye
    DJayye
    Follower
    Follower

Character
    Character Name:: DJayye

Post by DJayye Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:54 pm

See i'm not an idiot!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:46 am