Chibigami

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd.

DJayye
    DJayye
    Follower
    Follower

Character
    Character Name:: DJayye
    Level:: 1
    Health Points [HP]::
    Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd. Empty Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd.

Post by DJayye Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Ladyluck 15/11/2009 10.19

Narrator: A few years back an evil fire taoist found the top secret TQ game office. I'm not allowed to disclose this information. Anyway she promised not to tell if she was turned into a NPC. The GM's did some spell outside their lair in the sunset of phoenix castle. Oh damn it I said it. Well if they kill me you might as well know. You get in there by kicking the two guards around socketing guy in the crouch and then punch the socket guy in his sockets. He turns into a door. Back to the story, she then found she had powers most evil. She used it too her advantage. She went into the market, changed her name (with a spell) and set up shop. Her new name was ladyluck.

Ladyluck: Hear ye, Hear ye, come and pay me 27 cp's to join the lottery! Multiple prises available! Super +8, 2 socket items always available! You might get a dragonball! Sign up and reap the rewards!

Narrator: But everything worth while was stored in a box with the most powerful spell guarding it. It is so powerful it's use is prohibited and we don't dare mention it. Anyway the Avada Kedavra spell, oh man not again! Well this is the spell guards use to kill everything that moves and LilVince after he trys to kill me (long story). Anyway it protected the stuff. And her new powers where enriching her! An xp skill allows her to strip people belongings and multiply items. She filled the boxes with stanchers, lucky blades and an odd demon blade or two. She would keep it running by generating fake messages that said that someone got a rare prize. And her cp coffers were maxed out. She now just liked annoying people.

Short break

Narrator: But one day a tro 130- tro 130- tro 137 named tInY_cLoUd. Walked past with the best items in game, items even better than hers! She was greedy and lured him inside her mansion and when her xp skill came up striped him and kicked him out. He was simply furious.

Cloud: Let me in you vile croon! I vow to take revenge once I get some clothes!

Narrator:He ran back to his guild house and after everyone got over the fact that he ran back naked he amassed and reinforced his guild, Chibigami and his guild branches Invincible and Murdererus Playground. He also borrowed some weapons of some friends who weren't still laughing. He knew that the only way to kill her was to get her into a pk area and keep her there. They also had to stop her using the guard spell... thing. They planned for years through laughs (especially early on) and frustration and sadness.

Narrator: On the day they would get the best gear and equip them onto a deputy equal in level to tInY_cLoUd named Jumpy Vince, who would lure her to phoenix castle. There they would attack hopefully keeping their cloths although Vince did a sacrificial thing were he prayed for her to attack Anjie. She made sure she was wearing all her sweaters before the fight. Vince cried all night.

-Next Day-

Vince: Ladyluck! I've got some super awesome equipment and loads of dragonballs! Come and catch me, just don't probe me!

Narrator: Ladyluck was fat from her lifestyle. She hadn't used any spells in years! The stupid man's armour was on her bedside table. She had sold the weapons for a handsome price. The boy was wearing some good equipment and she guessed it might be fun I mean she hadn't gone through all that trouble not to annoy people. So she followed him as he ran down the street. She used a super ninja amulet and got smaller than usual and travelled faster! She was gaining on him. So he used a scroll. She followed suit.

Ladyluck: Hello young man! Let me upgrade your armour!

Vince: No, no. I was just thinking... CHARGE!!!!

-writing room-
    DJayye: No get off me, get your hands off me. What? Your going to behead me! But it was an accident. What do you mean you don't care! At least let me finish! I have to write in my own blood!!!! Oh well, alright. Back to the story.

Narrator: Everyone charged, except cloud. They would capture her and prehaps cut off her arms or similar appendages. But her spells (although not well practiced) struck them down. Everyone was a ghost and nobody was naked (Vince cried again) and Cloud and a lone water tao were the only ones left. The water hid.

Ladyluck: Well it was nice playing with you but.... arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Narrator: It turned out that the water tao was of prestige skill and revived everyone in the time she wasn't looking. Ladyluck struggled but the holds of his loyal soldiers held. She couldn't strike. Anjie had some fun probing her and Vince tried to learn that undressing skill unsuccessfully. DJayye decided to just cut of her thumb and index fingers so she couldn't steal to well. Vince had another go at the undressing skill. Again unsuccessful.

Cloud: It's okay Vince your not stupid just a dozen times unlucky! Don't try again! He turned towards ladyluck. Well your head does make a good mantle peice......

Narrator: Her head was sliced clean off by a swipe of his borrowed blade. "Thank you Anjie your blade is quite good for beheading, although I rather a slightly lighter one" he said handing it back to another Anjie who stiffly moved a sweater thickened arm and wiped it on the man holding the head. "Yeah, get all the blood on me, I really don't mind" he said. "Sure, your welcome DJayy" Vince said walking over and wiping a rather large cut along his arm on him. He also had a dagger sticking out of his butt. "How did you get that!" Cloud asked pulling it out. "Anjie gave me a hug" and that's all they needed to hear.

They partied in her house and took careful measure to loot all her belongings.

They also had fun playing soccer with the head. Then they stumbled upon Probzilla and they all died from pain except for Anjie who enjoyed it profusely.

The end. Okay get the head off. -Scream-

DJayye, missing his good old head.
    "Ainjie loves Probzilla!"
    Captain_Cloud
    Captain_Cloud
    Guild~Leader[Forum Admin]
    Guild~Leader[Forum Admin]

Character
    Character Name:: Tai
    Level:: 1
    Health Points [HP]::
    Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd. Empty Re: Ladyluck & tInY_cLoUd.

Post by Captain_Cloud Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Awesome story DJay.

I give it;
    o^^o o^^o o^^o o^^o o^^o
    5 clappy hand people out of 5 clappy hand people~!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:18 am